Motivate delivers total Motivation in a Pill! We all know that life is difficult. In fact, most days are a struggle to make it through to the end, and more often than not, when you get home from work, you are too exhausted to do anything. Are you fed up with drinking numerous cups of coffee to get through the morning and ready for the day? What about the midday cup or cups of coffee? Even more annoying, what about the addiction to coffee, how many times have you said “I need my coffee first”, before you leave the house in the morning.
Wouldn't it be ideal to have something that you could just take to make your day a little easier? Something that would not only give you more energy through the day, but also prevent you from getting as tired as usual. Wouldn't this be wonderful? Something that provides you with needed energy and does so without the crash.
Seriously, how many days do you come home from work, and want to exercise, but you are just too exhausted? Motivate is the perfect solution for this, because not only is it an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used prior to a workout to provide you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.
If any of this sounds familiar, Anabolic Innovations has produced the perfect supplement for you, Motivate. Motivate includes ingredients that are extremely effective at energizing the body, and preventing you from getting as tired as usual.
Highlights of the ingredients in Motivate:
- Schizandra extract
- Behaves as a nervous system stimulant, which results in enhanced flex response and mental alertness.
- Schizandra is also a powerful adaptogen, helping the body cope with day to day stress
- Is a central nervous system stimulant
- Increases energy, mental energy, and physical output
- Elevates cAMP
- Delivers fat loss, a thermogenic effect, and an appetite suppressing effect.
- Another Central nervous system stimulant
- Restores alertness
- Prevents drowsiness
- Cells can use glutamine as an alternative energy source. If you are short of glucose, glutamine can be converted and then inserted into the krebs cycle for ATP production.
- Taurine was included for those who are sensitive to blood pressure issues.
- If you are sensitive to stimulant caused hypertension, taurine can help with this.